Friday 4 May 2012

Cheap but Gorgeous



So wile ambling around Tesco this morning doing the boring food shop i spotted this amazing nail varnish out the corner of my eye.I got a little excited and thought yay this will brighten up and otherwise dull Sunday.









The varnish is from Rimmel and only £1.99 such a bargain for such a gorgeous colour. I have used quite a few Rimmel nail varnishes over the years and I'm loving these little pots, with a decent top coat ( i use Sally Hensen diamond shine) they last on my nails about 5 days i would say. Although having said that i don't really have "workers" hands so I'm not sure how they would hold up in tougher situations.




The colour 198 AZURE is the most amazing iridescent blue, almost like a light petrol. Two coats and your good to go. I love how super shiny the colour is as I'm not really a fan of this matt trend going around lol. The varnish doesn't take that long to dry either so good to add a pop of colour if your in a rush.
There are so many awesome colours in the I love lasting finish range and at only £1.99 i will defiantly be stocking up.




with flash



without flash


No comments:

Post a Comment