Tuesday 1 May 2012

Tweeze me Baby

So i was plucking my mono-brow the other day and it was taking me forever, i kept losing grip, the hair kept snapping mid way and i poked myself in the eye (cant really blame that on bad tweezers though). Rahhhh i thought that's it, so with half plucked brows i headed down to my local boots in search of the perfect tweezers.













I found this awesome set by No7 they come in a black and cream foe-leather case that closes with a popper. You get 3 really good quality tweezers in this pack 1 slanted 1 straight and 1 pointed so you can get even those teeny tiny hair. A lot of tweezers i have bought in the past have been kind of blunt and even when new not great at grabbing the hairs, these and sharp making it so easy to just grab and pull (ouch).




At £12.50 that is defiantly the most i have spent on tweezers but i would say if you have the money these are the ones to get. I love the handy carry pouch so i can just pull them out and get that pesky hair i see taunting me in the mirror lol.


I now no longer look like Helga from Hey Arnold.

No comments:

Post a Comment