Saturday 19 May 2012

Balance me Hand Cream

I am obsessed! I literally can not get enough of this hand cream. Its is so smooth and silky, it just melts right into the skin. The aromatic smell instantly chills me out as soon as i take the cap off, sometimes i just sit in my room smell it, is that weird? lol.




OK so this is what the website had to say "A multi-award winning, seriously rich hand cream blended with a unique and uplifting blend of renowned ancient skin conditioners, to really turn back the clock on hard-working hands and make even the driest hands smooth and soft to touch"








I have never really been a hand cream fan before but this product has really converted me. I love how nice and thick the formula is and not at all greasy. The Balance Me team have made this so moisturising it even works wonders on my heels, soothing and softening after a hard days shopping.


This product is 98.8% Natural and i hear Kirsten Dunst is a big fan due to the pure and natural nature of this cream. Well if its good enough for the movie stars its certainly good enough for me and at only £6.00 for 30mls or £14.50 for 100ml who can resist.






No comments:

Post a Comment