Friday 25 May 2012

What do women want????




 I'm starting to feel sorry for the guys out there, if we don't know what we want how can we expect them to know? Is it just me?  I feel like I'm looking for the impossible, i see couples around me all the time that seem to have settled for the nearest person that showed some interest. Part of me wishes that i could settle but i just cant. I have tried dating the guys that i "should" be seeing, the guys that your nan would approve of but there is just no spark. On the other hand i have hooked up with the bad guys that give you that 1st initial thrill then try treating you like crap, and i have to much respect for myself to be putting up with that. So what is the answer? I'm going to write a full on list of everything i want my partner to be no holding back. I am fully aware i am no wonder woman myself so the chances of my dieing alone cause i think no1 is good enough for me are sky high. This is just a bit of fun. (based on completly reality)
I'm going to try and put this in order of importance but if I'm being real i want it all.

*Funny! I'm talking Russell Brand funny not you think your hilarious but your really not. I do giggle alot but dont let this confuse you a giggle and a laugh are very different.

*Attractive. How attractive depends on how funny you are the funnier you are the less attractive you have to be.

*Honest.

*Protective. I don't mean over bearing or crazy jealous, just that i would be safe with you and if something did go down you would be prepared to defend my honour.

*Ambition. Even if your working at pizza hut if you have bigger goals and are working towards them that's what matters.

*Talent. Talented guys are very sexy, being able to play an instrument or sing gives you extra hot points. If you can teach me something new that's a win.

*Knowing your own mind. Don't just agree with everything i say cause you want me to think we have lots in common that's so dull. Loving having a bit of a debate with someone who thinks differently to me.

*Fun. I love playing in the snow and board games and dancing to the words in song like you did when you were a kid.

*Emotionally stable. I am very chill and could never date an angry guy this my be a little extreme but if a guy shouted and cursed at me that would be it. Don't stress about the little things

*Crying. This is linked to the above this might sound harsh but i cant stand a crying man well at least not in the 1st few years of dating. If you want to cry that fine do it at home on your own into your pillow.

*Non judgemental. I am extremely open minded and cant stand prejudice towards anyone

*Patient. I am aware i have some issues and i need someone who will call me on my shit, When I'm being an idiot cause I'm scared i need them to hug me, kiss me on the forehead and say OK.

*Romantic. Now i haven't had much romance in my life but i want it so i need someone who will force it upon me as i may not deal with it too well at 1st. Oh and you must adore me of course!

*Mind reader. I know this is a little far fetched but all i mean is know when to text or call me and when to give me my space. I might be saying no its find just cause im too nice to tell you to jog on.

Now its that all really too much to ask for? Ha. God this all makes me sound like i think im so F***ing perfect but the man of my dreams with think i am wont he?



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3757099/viva-la-katiej?claim=kjqzqp7ezce">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete