Sunday 27 May 2012

Nails inc. Oxford circus




So i got this nail polish a few months back in my December feel unique box, when i 1st saw it i thought that's not for me, put it in the draw with the rest of my polishes and forgot about it. However the other day when it first started to get hot i looked at my then purple glitter nails and thought i needed something a little more summery. I'm normally a fan of dark polishes so i didn't have a lot in my repertoire, i remember i had this so thought i would just give it a go.
Well i am pleased to say i love love love it!! So much that i wanted to order the full sized bottle but sadly it is no longer available, so I'm now searching for a good dupe.
I'm not a fan of the matt finish but that is easily solved with my Sally Hansen diamond shine top coat.
I applied two pretty thick coats and i think it turned out pretty awesome. The perfect summery girly pink. This polish has encouraged me to try out more bright and pastel shades, i feel a nail varnish shopping trips coming on!







<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/3757103/the-life-of-katie-j?claim=bbwz36enpc9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment